Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Caribbean Performing Arts: Programmes and Ephemera, holds items collected over the years about theatre productions. The items were part of the Vertical File collection at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine campus.
The collection contains materials accumulated by Mrs. Joslynne Carr-Sealey during her career as an opera singer and musicologist. One of the main highlights of the collection is a series of scrapbook with photographs, ephemera and other mementoes from 1953-2009 on theatre arts in Trinidad and Tobago. Researchers can also find information about the Prime Minister's Best Village programme and the Panorama Steelpan competition.
The collection consists of programmes for theatrical and other performances primarily from Trinidad and Tobago. Also included are photocopies of newspaper articles concerning drama in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Subject: Theater X
- Performing Arts -- Trinidad and Tobago 2
- Theater 2
- Theater -- Trinidad and Tobago 2
- Actors -- Trinidad and Tobago 1
- Chaguaramas (Trinidad and Tobago) 1
- Motion picture industry -- Trinidad and Tobago. 1
- Musical festivals -- Trinidad and Tobago 1
- Opera -- Trinidad and Tobago 1
- Performing Arts -- Caribbean Area. 1
- Songs -- Scores 1
- Steel bands (Music) -- Trinidad and Tobago -- Photographs 1
- Steel drum (Musical instrument) -- Competitions -- Trinidad and Tobago 1
- Theater -- Trinidad and Tobago. 1
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Drama 1 + ∧ less